The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) the U.S. based largest trade organization in the world, is proud to offer a well-renowned training program for global real estate transactions to be hosted by industry leader CREBA in Manila. Ms. Aida Turbow, GRI,CIPS,TRC,CDEi with her 25 years experience of being an International Real Estate Professional , a renowned Instructor and Trainer will handle the course that covers critical aspects of the US, European, Asian, and the Pacific international real estate markets and how each of them come into play in today’s transnational business transactions.
Five international CIPS courses have been packaged into a one week format The CIPS course offers you hands-on experience with international real estate transactions, as well as five full days of study focusing on the critical aspects of transnational transactions,
With this, we would like to take this opportunity to invite All Licensed Real Estate Practitioners to give their Business a Global Spin and take it to a Global Level .Be a Certified International Property Specialist
The course is focused on critical aspects of international real estate markets (Asia/Pacific, The Business of U.S. Real Estate, and Europe) and transnational transactions
• with key real estate professionals around the world.
• Join an exclusive network of 2500 CIPS members in more than 50 countries, to counterparts at more
than 80 Cooperating Associations.
• Exchange transaction referrals with worldwide agents
• Share information on your projects and real estate business with foreign real estate professionals
• Earn prestige and new business with the CIPS designation. A recent study revealed that REALTORS®
who earn the CIPS designation earn twice as much as those without the designation.
• Market yourself in “Who’s Who in International Real Estate”, both in print and online
The institute is expected to attract a large audience from Real Estate Professionals in the local and international community with the discounted price of $595.00 for the full course . Call CREBA to your Reserve Seats (632) 373-22-70 to 75 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org